First Congregational Church of Greenwich — Interior
GO TO REGISTRATION
$400 for UCCMA Members through April 15, 2024
$450 for UCCMA Members after April 15
$475 for Non-Members through April 15
$525 For Non-Members after April 15
One or two day options are not available.
The John Stansell Fund is available to those who wish to attend our national conference for the first time but are limited by financial constraints. For more information, contact Don Shier, UCCMA President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive the special member-only rates you must be logged into our website using your password and your membership needs to be fully paid up. If you have lost your password, click on the "forgot password" link in the log-in screen and follow the instructions.
- When you register, your contact information will already be filled in. Please scroll down and update any changes.
- The 90-day Free Trial membership does not include the member discount for the conference.
- If you wish to take advantage of the rate for members, then join us! Pay online by credit card and you will be immediately activated as a new member. Log in with your temporary password and then return here to register. The 90-day free trial membership does not include the member discount for the conference.
- Payment: You can safely pay for your registration online by credit card or you can select "invoice" so that you or your church can pay by check. Your invoice will be immediately emailed to you, so check your inbox. Your registration will not be complete until payment has been received.
- Additional Registrations: Couples who both plan to attend the entire conference should register separately with separate email addresses.
- Q & A: For questions about the conference or to make changes or cancel your registration, contact Jim Boratko at email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy: Prior to June 24, 2024, full refunds will be made minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds can be guaranteed after that due to contractual expenses paid on your behalf. For refunds, contact Jim Boratko at firstname.lastname@example.org.